Re: "Answered" vs. "Solved"

Honestly, I mainly look at the questions (or "answers" as it were)
when I get the emails that are triggered and rarely actually view the
open Answers on the site. I think the only difference between Answered
and Solved is that the requestor has confirmed the answer was correct.
If you find it helpful though to have a cleaner view of those in the
Answered state, I certainly wont discourage you from cleaning things
up :)