Re: [Question #196306]: Could not compose the result of multiplySeries

Michael Leinartas proposed the following answer:
You did indeed uncover a bug, though I dont think this is what you want
to do.

MultiplySeries accepts multiple series and returns a single series as
product. sumSeries does the same. In this case, you're only feeding a
single series to sumSeries so it's just going to return the same series
back.

The bug here is that multiplySeries creates a new series without setting
a pathExpression. I've gone through and ensured any functions which
return a newly created series create this pathExpression so that they
can be input into functions which require it such as sumSeries. This fix
will make it into the 0.9.10 release