Re: [Question #197816]: Mass ReSize of Metrics

bhardy is still having a problem:
Chris, Does this only work with a certain version of python or a certain
branch of graphite?

On my test VM I am running python 2.6.5 and it ran successfully.

On my prod system, I am running python 2.4.4 and an older version of
graphite.  Not sure if the structure of the whisper files has changed.
It failed here with the error below.  It had this failure both when I
passed it a directory and a single wsp file.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./whisper-multi-resize.py", line 212, in ?
    main()
  File "./whisper-multi-resize.py", line 197, in main
    options,args = collect_arguments()
  File "./whisper-multi-resize.py", line 134, in collect_arguments
    type='string', help="Change the aggregation function (%s)" %
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'aggregationMethods'