Re: [Question #197263]: asPercent taking two series lists

Michael Leinartas proposed the following answer:
I think asPercent and divideSeries could probably support this - rather
than the 2nd series being required to have a length of 1, it could be
required to have either: a length of 1 (current behavior) or a length
equal to the 1st series (your proposed behavior).

Unfortunately I cant spot a way to do this without having to enumerate
every series out.

If you'd like the new feature to be explored, convert this question to a
bug report and mark it as a feature request so that it can be tracked.