[Question #199282]: Removing spikes from Graphite due to erroneous data.

Hi All,

I've been looking around and haven't been able to find an answer thus far, I was wondering if there is a way to remove erroneous data from a whisper DB file that is causing artificial spikes in the graphs (the sort of spikes that distorts the graph to the point, valid data is so small in comparison that it isn't visible rendering the graph pretty much useless).  Id like to preserve the valid data, so would like to avoid simply deleting the metrics DB and starting from scratch.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Chris