Re: [Question #199282]: Removing spikes from Graphite due to erroneous data.

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
Just send another value to that timeslot.

If youre not a scripting person- just telnet to port 2003, and send a
plaintext message,

Format is

Metric.name VALUE EPOCH_TIME

Example

Foo.bar.stuff 0 1338827727

Remember to hit enter after typing the epoch.

If you're super lazy, just set a sane yMax and cut off the spike.

-Nick