Re: [Merge] lp:~jens-rantil/whisper/whisper into lp:whisper

Review: Approve

Sorry it took so long for me to get to looking at this. This is a great addition - something I've been meaning to do for a long time.

I've modified the code a bit to handle when the original whisper file contains multiple archives. Previously, all archive data would be combined which would cause some duplicate aggregation where the archives overlap (all archives start at now and end at their max retentions - not at the previous archive's end). I've made it so that the finer-precision data is preferred and merged with the lower-precision data without overlap of archives.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jens-rantil/whisper/whisper/+merge/105582
Your team graphite-dev is subscribed to branch lp:whisper.