Re: [Question #199778]: Graphite 0.9.10 fails to display SVG format when running under mod_wsgi

Michael Leinartas posted a new comment:
I've seen the same thing under mod_wsgi and have been unable to
determine the cause. Strangely, if I let it time out completely,
subsequent requests will work for some time..

I've been unable to reproduce this with gunicorn or uWSGI so you may try
running those if you have a need for SVG rendering.