[Question #201523]: Carbon-Cache.py start: twisted already loaded warning

Getting a warning that twisted is being loaded from multiple locations. The app seems to work so I am pushing this off to see if anyone has seen.

graphite]# ./bin/carbon-cache.py start
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/zope/__init__.py:3: UserWarning: Module twisted was already imported from /usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Twisted-11.0.0-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/twisted/__init__.pyc, but /opt/graphite/lib is being added to sys.path
  import pkg_resources
Starting carbon-cache (instance a)

 Some backround on my install - Centos6.2 - the dependencies were somewhat difficult and the install from souce didn't work. Something must have had the wring version. Redid eveything with pip and its now ok except this warning