Re: [Question #201392]: discontinuous graph

r0m_ is still having a problem:
In fact when I tried to configure retention and sending data (python-
client) with the same interval as I said in my last post, I deleted all
my data in /opt/graphite/storage/whisper before testing but it did not
work (so that was only new metrics).

I have now a last question ;)
Is it possible to enable the "connected lineMode" in one of the configuration file of graphite to apply this parameters on all my graphs ? or is it just possible via the web console ?