[Question #201857]: api to obtain single max value of series over a period of time which can be nested in other series

I want to divide a series by the max value in that series .
 Assume for last 24 hours which is the default time period considered in graphite, i am obtaining a series which is the multiplications of  2 differnt stats.. ... to this series , i want to divide by the max value from one of those two stats .... But i am not able to find any Graphite API which would give me single max value for any series given.

My formula looks something like this

   divideSeries (  multiplySeries( sumSeries(cpu-user-0,  cpu-system-0) , cpu-freq-0) ,  ?? )

at the place of  '??' ... I want maxValue(cpu-freq-0), a sinlge constant value calculated at DYNAMICALLY at the runtime...

Can anyone please suggest a solution to this ... ?