Re: [Question #201924]: Graphs don't show up, but icons with question marks instead.

Tobias Wissmueller posted a new comment:
I did another test. By trying the following URL
http://localhost:9080/render/?target=carbon.agents.dev_ops_central-a.cpuUsage,
I got an exception

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'upper'

in

/opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/thirdparty/pytz/__init__.py in timezone,
line 138

In /opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/local_settings.py I had the following

TIME_ZONE = None

I thought that it will use the default time zone of the host, so I have
changed this to

TIME_ZONE = 'Europe/Berlin' and everything was fine again, the graphs
did show up.

Cheers,
Tobi