[Question #202140]: Is graphite able to show not time related datas?

Hi there,

Is graphite able to show standard datas as well, which is not time-related? For example, I'd like to make a graph, where the X axis is the height of a tree, and the Y axis is the width of the same tree. I made pie charts with arbitrary numeric datas, and I see it works, but what about the standard line-diagram?
If drawing not time related data is impossible with this, can someone suggest me something else instead of graphite?

Thanks in advance!

-Dini