[Question #204079]: Graphite Y-Axis scale off or stays the same

I recently set up a StatsD + Graphite box. The shape of the graphs look correct, but the y-axis scale and minor increments on it look incorrect. For any increment() calls I make, the graph that I see in Graphite has a maximum value for the y-axis that is always one. I took the same graph and changed the range from 5 days to 5 hours and the y-axis stayed the same despite the max data point in the 5 hour window being much smaller than the max data point in the 5 day range.

It seems like timing() calls work correctly and the y-axis is correct, but for my increment() calls the y-axis is off.

I am using the node-statsd JS client for statsd (https://github.com/sivy/node-statsd).