Re: [Question #204233]: AverageSeries not showing the average line for the chosen metric

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
averageSeries() is not a moving average.  It's an average of all the metrics passed.  It should not be used on a single metric.  Use movingAverage() instead.  Also check graphite.readthedocs.org for more details on the functions. when you get there, click 'latest', and search for functions.
-Nick