[Question #204962]: need help with combining functions

I need to figure out a way to use both groupByNode and averageSeriesWithWildcards, or something...

I have several nodes, and each node hase several CPUs, and each CPU has several metrics.  Basically, I want to sum user and system, then average that accross all CPUs, then groupByNode.

Is this possible?  I couldn't find a way to use a function inside of groupByNode...

Something like this, I think, but it doesn't seem to work:

groupByNode(averageSeriesWithWildcards(*.cpu.*.cpu.{user,system}.value,1),0,"sumSeries")

Tree looks like
[HOST]->cpu->[CPU NUMBER]->cpu->[user,system,idle]->value

Thanks!