Re: [Question #205309]: I would like to have graph with 1 point per day for 1 year - retentions settings

Retentions only applies to new files.  For existing metrics, you must either use the whisper-resize.py utility that comes with whisper or erase the files and allow Carbon to re-create them.

-Nick