[Question #205795]: Problem with aggregation in graphite.

I am trying graphite for the first time. I want to understand why the aggregated graph in graphite is showing 1/60th of the value through carbon and 1/10th of the value I enter through statsd. How do I solve this if it can be done? I am sending this data:  echo "try:1|c\n" | nc -u localhost 8125" and then adding the functions sum and integral in the UI of graphite. Please help.