Re: [Question #205774]: exceptions.TypeError: must be encoded string without NULL bytes, not str

Mike Wylie is still having a problem:
Hi thank you for the advice, it sounds sensible.

I altered my script that sends the metrics, so that it logged them all
in a file.  I have about 2.5k metrics and I've played with them with
grep and excel and so far I can't find any problems with the metrics in
the file?

I stopped sending metrics when I created this question (around 2 days
ago), but the console.log file is still filling with one exception per
second. Could it be stuck trying to do something?

Many thanks

PS I'm off on a 2 week holiday tomorrow, so my apologies if my reply is
delayed