Re: [Question #206944]: Access control to dashboard

Nicholas Leskiw changed the question status:
I took a look at the dashboard views.py, and it doesn't appear that it
checks anything about a user.  So, as of right now I don't think that
you can do this.

As an interim stop-gap, make backups of the graphite.db file (SQLite
format, usually in $GRAPHITE_HOME/storage/) whch can be switched out if
a user makes unwanted changes. I know it's not ideal, but that seems to
be the best solution for now.