[Question #209260]: Can't see historic data after moving $GRAPHITE/storage data

I'm trying to restore 4-day-old data from a backup. I stopped graphite, cp-ed the contents of $GRAPHITE/storage from the backup  to the correct location, and restarted graphite.

New stats are coming in fine, but I cannot see any of the (c200GB) of old stats. I would expect to see the old stats, a gap of 4 days, and then the new stats.

Any ideas?