Re: [Question #209595]: Graph value labels

Description changed to:
Hello, similar to question #155319, though different, I'd like to know
if Graphite can support dynamic labels for values, like hovering over a
specific time-series, some further data would show regarding the series
and specific point in time.

Possible?

I've made a Q on Server fault, but it seems it's a shopping question
http://serverfault.com/questions/430190/monitoring-graphs-annotations

The data I'd like to render for each point:

    - measure point or path (string like "scraper.volume.last60minutes")
    - value (float like 15.4)
    - timestamp (date & time like 2012-09-20 11:14:12)
    - ip address (string like "15.15.15.15")
    - annotation (multi-line text label like "DNS: abc\nrequests: 300\nUsers: usr1, usr2, usr3")

Also, how would I choose only the top N most significant time-series?