[Question #210013]: Values changed upon refresh

I have a standard 0.9.9 graphite setup, data are getting in from statsd with a 1 second flush interval.

Depending of the displayed interval and the values of the metric, values change upon refresh.
I have attached example of displayed graph and associated raw data.

URL used is : http://localhost/render/?target=stats_counts.test3&tz=Europe/Paris&from=-60minutes

I have uploaded the whisper-info output of the wsp.

I tried ajusting minXStep to 0 and the graph displays the proper values.
So I guess this is the exact same case than the third comment on https://answers.launchpad.net/graphite/+question/199322, but I'd like to make sure.