Re: running ceres results in errors

hi Michael,

terribly sorry for the very late response. i actually reverted back to using whisper as i was unable to determine what was causing the issues: you're pointer on the inode exhaustion is a good one and i'll try it out….

so i have a new machine i can test on (same as the last one) and i'm trying to run megacarbon. i'm a little confused over the unified relay/write daemons. i expected that i could set a daemon with the following in daemon.conf:

PIPELINE = relay, write

but i get the following error when trying to start the instance:

carbon.conf.ConfigError: <ConfigError(daemon.conf: Exactly one 'write' or 'relay' must exist in PIPELINE)>

however, if i try to configure just a relay (like with 0.9.10), with

PIPELINE = relay

however, i get the following a different error:

carbon.conf.ConfigError: <ConfigError(Missing expected configuration "CACHE_SIZE_LOW_WATERMARK")>

am i doing something wrong?

cheers,