[Question #210422]: Graphic line disappearing after it is generated

Am running the latest versions of graphite, carbon, whisper, nodejs and statsd with python2.6 on Debian Squeeze x64. Backend is sqlite3 (I've tried with mysql also).
I'm using the example-client.py from graphite/examples to measure load values and it's OK.

storage-schema.conf:
priority = 100
pattern = .*
retentions = 1m:395d

Problem:
To send data to statsd from CLI I'm using this command : "echo 'ssh.invalid_users:1|c'| nc -w 1 -u localhost 8126"
it executes, I click Update Graph in the Graphite web interface, it generates a line, I hit again Update and the line disappears. Like here: http://def.info.tm/1.png and http://def.info.tm/2.png
If I execute the previous command 5 times, the graph line will reach 2 and it will actually save it. Again running the same command two times, graph line reaches 2 and disappears. It more of a random behavior.

While tail-ing /opt/graphite/storage/log/carbon-cache/carbon-cache-a/query.log I get:
"cache query for "stats_counts.ssh.invalid_users" returned 0 values"
"cache query for "stats.ssh.invalid_users" returned 0 values"
whenever I press Update in web interface. I noticed that it will randomly say "returned 1 values" when drawing the lines, but will revert to "returned 0 values" and the lines disappear.