Re: [Question #41727]: Recommendations for translating Whisper to Java?

Geoff Shannon posted a new comment:
It turns out that the project at work that I was going to use jwhisper
for went in a totally different direction, so I haven't had any
motivation for working on it.

Though I've started working with clojure a lot lately, so I may decide
to try and start a port to clojure (which would then be easy to make
available to a java program as a jar).

But I'd go with whisper4j, since there's actually code there (working or
not I don't know...)