[Question #211979]: Graphite dashboard not working in IE

Hi,
I am trying to display the graphite dashboard in Internet Explorer, but the page is not rendering. I am getting the javascript error 'initDashboard' is undefined and expected identifier, string or number. But the graphite works perfectly fine in Chrome and Firefox. Could you please let me know if there is a plugin or fix for it?