[Question #213712]: Values suddenly change when changing 'from' parameter

Hi there,

I am using the following function to aggregate some events by hour:

  summarize(scale(scale(sumSeries(stats.production.appName.*.eventName),0.01),0.01), "1hour", "sum")

With this we observe, that for a relative time value of 6 hours[1] the aggregated values per hour are correct. But if we increase this e.g. to 7 or 24 hours, all the aggregated values shrink by a factor of ~ 8-10.

Does anyone have an idea what we are doing wrong?

The data comes from our application through statsd, which sends it every 10s to graphite.

[1] In the url: ...&from=-6hours&until=now&...