[Question #214249]: Use the Holt-winter Aberration graphics fail with parameter

The use of holtWintersAberration functions on graph return an error, for example for holtWintersAberration(MyDatas,3) I have :
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'float' and 'NoneType'
And the nested question is, what is the delta parameter ? (not mention in the documentation and I can't link it to any Holt-Winter parameter.

Thank you in advance.