[Question #214680]: Again, can the newest Graphite be installed/run on Windows server?

I recently started to research Graphite and see if it fits our business use. I have read the previous questions and answers. Someone has experimented Graphite on cygwin a while ago. How is the newest situation? I am running Windows Server 2008/R2, can Graphite be installed and run on Windows server?

Thanks a lot!