[Question #216501]: Change date/time format used in graphs to ISO8601

Hi,

Is it possible to change the default date/time formatting used in rendered graphs?
I found &xFormat= but that makes it a fixed string.

I would like the automatic determination to use ISO8601 / international format instead of USA format.

I've tried the django setting LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-GB' in local_settings.py but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Gerard