[Question #216993]: Apache deployment of Graphite for windows

Hi, I have followed the steps and am able to configure in windows everything mentioned in http://graphite.wikidot.com/installation upto Configure the Graphite webapp. (One module that doesnt work in windows is mod_wsgi. I have downloaded the so file from http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/downloads/detail?name=mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py27-3.3.so&can=2&q=.  There are some properties of wsgi WSGIProcessGroup , WSGIDaemonProcess which it says dont work in windows. I am not sure if this will create any problem later on.

The biggest problem is configuration of apache 2.2 and using that for graphite deployment. This is really creating a problem - Any help would be awesome. I am even available for a call if need be - given the criticality.