Re: [Question #216216]: Carbon relay and cache on the same machine

rowan requested more information:
Why do you have two IPs for your relay's DESTINATIONS value? How many
carbon-cache processes are you running, and on how many machines?

It looks like you might be missing the port for you "ip1:a" carbon-cache
host ie. it should read:

DESTINATIONS = ip1:2004:a, ip2:2004:b

I'm not sure if the missing 2004 is just a typo.

This is what my relay config (for a server with cache + relay running on
it) looks like (my carbon-cache is just called [carbon], so doesn't
have/need the trailing ":a"):

[relay]
DESTINATIONS = 127.0.0.1:2004