Re: [Question #205123]: Support RDB as storage

Nikolay Baluk posted a new comment:
Hi, Prasenjit and others!

I'm sorry for didn't answer to anyone before. Currently I'm back to working with the project, for which I done this, so I guess I'll do a patch or something else for the current Graphite's version. For now, I share code of Graphite's ver. 0.9.10 with my changes.
The description of most of them you can find in my Question above.
Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gyeebd69wurk1hq/SLlwq-ahsO

With information provided by Michael Leinartas, I guess I can do
something interesting soon.

Thanks, Nikolay!