Re: [Question #218134]: Overlaying time periods

Take a look at the timeShift function.  Just graph the metric once with timeShift and once without, and they'll be overlaid on the same graph.

Details on all the functions are available here:

http://graphite.readthedocs.org/en/0.9.10/functions.html#module-graphite.render.functions

-Nick