[Question #218788]: Drawing a percentage in graphite

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I might achieve the following using Graphite:

((series1 - series2) / (series1 + series2)) * 100

I'm graphing events from my spam filter and I'm trying to show accuracy % over the graph lifetime, so series1 is the number of classifications and series2 is the number of reported misclassifications.

Any help to achieve this would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Steve.