Re: [Question #219015]: All graphs from diamond metrics empty for periods longer than 1 day ago.

If you started sending metrics before setting up your schemas, the metrics have already been created with a different retention rate.  Check the .wsp files with whisper-info.py to make sure the retention rate is correct. If not, you can either resize the with whisper-resize.py or erase them and start from scratch.

-Nick