Re: [Question #216405]: Can I get the aggregator to drop individual metrics and only send aggegates?

Nicholas Leskiw posted a new comment:
There is also a whitelist/blacklist feature in the current version, you
could start filtering things now.

http://graphite.readthedocs.org/en/0.9.10/config-carbon.html#whitelist-
and-blacklist

-Nick