[Question #219024]: Changed storage-schemas resized the whisper files - no data displayed

I have changed storage-schemas...resized the DBs yet im still not seeing any data being graphed.
When I remove the files and let whisper populate DB from scratch all is good...but i dont want to lose old data.
My storage-schemas look like this:

[load_avg]
priority = 100
pattern = ^stats\..*\.load_avg\..*
retentions = 30s:12h,60s:7d,10m:5y

[stats]
priority = 100
pattern = ^stats\..*
retentions = 10s:12h,60s:7d,10m:5y

[default]
priority = 0
pattern = ^.*
retentions = 60s:7d,5m:28d,10m:5y

This is the resize command I ran to resize load_avg databases:

whisper-resize.py db_name.wsp 30s:12h 60s:7d 10m:5y

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong ?
Thanks