[Question #219360]: Load Testing using Java

I am doing a Load test on your Graphite server.

Tool for Load Testing: Custom code written using Java

Method:

Create Graphite Metrics using a Text File and random generated timestamps and then writing it into Graphite as plaintext.

I am simultaneously sending the same Metrics using multiple threads where each of the thread creates a socket.

I get socket reset by peer error when I try to flush the data through the sockets outputstream.

What are the reasons for which graphite resets the sockets?

Thanks,
Sriram