[Question #222220]: retention and graphing

We are testing with retention and  the storage-aggregation.conf and found what might be a bug.

We put in a retention time of (archive=[(1, 3600), (60, 20160)

I then entered some fake data - we were also trying to exercise storage-aggregation.conf, but the strange part is that when the data below is put into graphite, I see different values for the "200" value.  If I look at a long time frame around the data, it reads 50.  If I close in more, it is 100.  If I go even tighter - to just cover the time of the datapoints below, it reads the full 200.

If it simply the graph can't display the resolution?  I tried increasing the size of the graph on my screen and it was still displaying as though the data were 50.

In addition, the data did drop and retain with an average - but even then the graph was acting strangly as I view the time when the retention would change.

Anyone have any bright ideas?

2 1361218010
2 1361218011
2 1361218012