[Question #223545]: Graphite Webapp is not expanding into its content for some directory

For one of the directory, in the graphite webapp the directory is not expanding into its content. In the webapp logs also, i don't  see any error also. I tried increasing the value of CARBONLINK_TIMEOUT from 1s to 5s. But this also didn't help. I also tested the integrity of whisper dbs using whisper-info.py script. But I didn't find any issue in that as well. Can someone help me in solving this issue.