[Question #223668]: Graphite seems to be graphing values much higher than the raw data I am feeding it.

I am graphing several metrics and most of them appear to be graphing correctly but I have on metric that is behaving bizarrely.  I am using Logstash for log indexing  and analysis and am sending a few metrics from it to graphite.  One metric I am tracking is the http response time on my server in bytes.  I have, for example, in a one minute period on my graph, a response time upwards of 2000 millis, however I can see in Kibana the highest http response in the one minute period was 79ms.  Similarly, I have other graphs for bytes received and bytes sent by the server that are not showing the correct values (ex: highest bytes received value is 969, graph shows over 6K bytes).