[Question #224647]: Graph breaks when changing gridline color

When choosing Graph Options, Display, Color, Major Grid Lines.  And selecting an alternative color for the selection palette the graph appears to break showing nothing at all, apart from an icon suggesting it's broken ... :)

Does anyone have any pointers on how I can troubleshoot this problem please?

For reference I'm running python 2.6.6, django 1.3.7 (can't get 1.4.x or 1.5 to install/work) and graphite-web 0.9.10.

Any help would be appreciated.