[Question #226163]: Using holtWintersConfidenceBands on large period (for accuracy) but getting last x minutes datapoints

Hi,

Is there a way to execute the holtWintersConfidenceBands on large period but to get only last x minutes datapoints?
For example: I want to execute the holtWintersConfidenceBands function on the last 30 days but to get only the last 30 minutes result from it.

Ofcourse that I can do the filtering on my client but is there a way to achieve it via the Graphite server itself?

Thanks,
Tomer