Re: [Question #225906]: Problem using Graphite with RRDCACHED

Maziyar Mirabedini confirmed that the question is solved:
Figure this one out...

For those who struggled with this..I'm including some notes that
hopefully will help. The problem here is lack of documentation on
Ganglia.

As of 3.3.x Ganglia supports sending the metrics directly to Carbon without any plugin.
Here's the thread: http://www.mail-archive.com/ganglia-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg06950.html

In order to do that you will need to add the following to Gmetad
configuration file. Note that default port is 2003 so it can be omitted.

carbon_server   <host> or <ip>
#carbon_port    "2003"
graphite_prefix "ganglia"

The parameter "FLUSHRRDCACHED" is only added to accommodate those who
use RRDCACHED for i/o reasons.  I'll document all the steps on my blog
when I have a chance.