[Question #226516]: How to change the name of the graph in graphite

I have configured Graphite, and Jmxtrans is feeding. All the graphs are creating under "servers" in Graphite. wanted to change the location to hostname_portname. But when I added "rootPrefix":"hostname_port" in .json file , graph is coming with the following tree..

hostname_port
 --hostname_port

I don't want two "hostname_port" colums. if I give "rootPrefix":"" in .json nothing coming up. How I define rootPrefix in .json.

please help me.

Thanks
Chittu