[Question #227229]: Is there a simple way to combine dashboard views?

I curius if it is possible to combine dashboard views - so one with 5 combined metrics and be added to another with 5 combined metrics (without having to go in and add the metrics and add the graphs, combine them and then save it).
So, if I have SAR data for one set of servers in one dashboard view and SAR data for another set of servers in another dashboard view, I can combine them and have SAR for both sets without having to do it graph by graph.  Just copy and paste the one set into the view of the other and save with a new name.