[Question #227267]: Graphite dashboard viewer on mobile devices

I have gone through various documentations on Graphite (Performance Monitoring Tool) to explore if Graphite supports any options to view dashboards on mobile platforms e.g. smart phones, iPad, tablets.

As mentioned on below link too, I understand that Graphite allows you to query your data, both graphically and returning csv but is there any quick way to integrate Graphite with mobile devices.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13919478/custom-querying-in-graphite

Similar product OpenNMS is progressing on iOS app.
Any quick steps that can be applied to get support on small screen devices too.
I would appreciate any pointers or tips. Thanks.