Re: [Question #227472]: perSecond function returns an exception

Maziyar Mirabedini gave more information on the question:
Okay. My bad... I checked the 0.9.9 documentation and perSecond function
doesn't even exist there.

Its interesting that we get the exact same exception in both
versions...so I'm guessing that perSecond was missed from the stable
release of 0.9.10???

So I downloaded the latest code from github, installed ceres and
byparsing and installed it.  well.. perSecond works perfectly there..

I'm not marking this problem as resolved because I think the
documentation should be updated to say that the function is not
available in 0.9.10...